Saturday, April 3, 2010

Flowers and Football tops.

I bought this dress at 69 Vintage/Buy The Pound on Bloor the other week, and I just think it's stupendous.  Buy The Pound is a good place to look for real vintage clothing.  In its newly opened Bloor location, the store is separated into two parts.  Half the store is stylish vintage clothing sold for different prices, according to the garments, and the other half is "Buy The Pound", which is a room full of clothes that offer $15 per pound of clothing, which is awesome.  So since the dress here was 0.5 lbs, this dress only cost me $8.  Pretty good deal, don't you think?  I am absolutely in love with the beautiful flower pattern and the colors.  It would make a wicked wallpaper, I think.

And with a nice belt, Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment